Vets Rush to Save Stray Puppy Bitten By Poisonous Snake

When Fergus the puppy arrived at Vet Ranch he had a small wound and a swollen face. What had happened to him and why he was found on the street wasn’t known, but Dr. Karri guessed correctly that he had been bitten by a snake!

Unfortunately, as can often happen with a snake bite, Fergus developed complications. But thankfully he had Dr. Karri and a group of dedicated veterinarians determined to make him well again.

Disclosure: This post may include affiliate links.

Hey there!

Forgot password?

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.


Processing files…