The engorged ticks that covered an abandoned dog’s face made it hard for him to see. He had been left by the side of the road to become a meal for the blood-sucking parasites. But luckily a kind couple called Dog Rescue Shelter Mladenovac, Serbia for help. When rescuers arrived the poor little dog was unable to move because he had entangled himself in the twine that attached him to a pole.
Milan with Dog Rescue Shelter Mladenovac says that “in Serbia people often leave their dogs on the streets like this. We can’t understand why.” But he promises they will do their best for him. “He is such a wonderful dog.”