Do you love to spoil your dog with a cool treat in the summer? If you do, frozen popsicles for dogs – pupsicles – are a great doggie treat in the hot weather.
In the following video, BuzzFeed shares four recipes for making pupsicles that every dog is sure to enjoy.
Here’s a breakdown of the ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (no sugar, no xylitol)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 apple chunked (remove seeds)
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 2 cups seedless watermelon
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1.5 cups unsalted chicken broth (make sure there is no garlic or onion)
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree (or pumpkin)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrots
Follow the easy instructions in the video for combining the ingredients and putting them in ice cube trays to make these yummy summertime treats for your fur friends.