These amazing firefighters saved a dog with mouth-to-snout resuscitation after the dog was caught in a blaze in the family home in Wausau, Wisconsin. The family was away from the home when the fire broke out and trapped the family's two cats and pet dog Koda inside.
Firefighters managed to get into the home and get the animals out. They found Koda, a seven-year-old Labrador Retriever in shock, sitting in a rocking chair in the room where the fire is believed to have started.
When they got the dog to safety, they performed mouth-to-snout resuscitation. They also used an oxygen mask to revive him. Koda was taken to two different pet hospitals, staying overnight at the second to recover.
View more articles in: Rescue