To share a YouTube video in an article / post, follow these steps:
1. Go to Home and click on "Write an Article" in the main Welcome screen.
2. Select the Category applicable to your video. Most videos are categorized under "Fun Videos", "Community News", "Rescue" or "Adoption", but select the Category that best suites your video.
Next, enter your video's title.
Then, click on the filmstrip icon in the Body Text toolbar.
A pop up Embed video box should pop up on your screen.
3. Go to YouTube to get the URL specific to your video from the Browser toolbar. User your keyboard and mouse to Copy the URL.
4. Paste the YouTube URL into the pop-up box for embedding video.
5. When the URL is pasted in, the video should automatically appear in the Preview Box for you with the Dimensions as well. Keep the Type listed as "Flash".
Click the Insert button.
6. You can choose to add text and photos to the body of your article if you like.
Finally, click the Update button to publish your video.
7. If you need to edit your article click on "Articles" under your Dashboard on the Home page. You can then manage your articles from there and make changes to any published or drafted articles.
Copyright 2014 DogHeirs. All Rights Reserved.
View more articles in: DogHeirs Support