I'm pretty sure you've experienced "the look". You know the one. The look of disapproval. The one where your dog levels their eyes at you and tells you how disappointed they are in you. That you didn't share your pizza with them... Or, you cut playtime at the dog park short. Or you ignored them because you were reading, cleaning, sleeping, etc. You know, basically doing anything other than paying attention to them. If you haven't gotten the look of disapproval yet, here are 15 dogs that will help prepare you for it.
1. When you don't go the way they want when you are out on a walk...
2. "My dog hates when my husband and I talk while he's trying to sleep in my lap. This is his disapproving sleepy glare."
3. "Husky does not approve of selfies."
4. "My bosses dog makes it hard to eat lunch with his disapproving gaze."
5. "My old guy is not to happy about these new developments."
6. When you do your homework rather than pay attention to them."Balto hates finals week as much as I do. That face of intense disapproval."
7. Being left behind in the car...bad parent! No seriously. Don't leave your dog in the car.
8. The exact moment their human pretended to throw the ball...
9. "Frank's birthday is today. He is not amused."
10. He's figured out the trip in the car might be to the vet.
11. Did you fart?
12. When you don't give them "human" dinner.
13. When they realize you're leaving them at doggie daycare.
14. The disapproving look just comes naturally to them.
15. They don't like your choice in partner.
View more articles in: Community News